Good day, everyone! Just letting you know, we're getting a "face lift"! Well, we, as individuals, are not; but, our website is! So we are asking that you bear with us for a little time and full functionality should be restored shortly. We do appreciate your patience.
Some Library News
• Don’t miss our Preschool Story Time every Tuesday morning at 10:00am here at the library. Children preschool age and younger and their parents and siblings are welcome!
• The Library will be closed Monday, May 28, 2018, for Memorial Day.
• Do you have a Kindle? Do you enjoy reading on your phone or iPad? Come on in and ask us about eBooks on OK Virtual Library!
• Check out our Facebook page here !
• Our WiFi is free, and available to the public 24/7. You must be on or near the library grounds to use it, though. It is called ‘Free Library Wifi’ and there is no password to use it.
- Five Things to Know About NASA's New Planet-Hunting SatelliteTESS will scan the skies in search of the next crop of exoplanets
- U.S. Capitol’s Statuary Hall Collection Will Get Its First State-Commissioned Statue of a Black AmericanA statue of educator and civil rights activist Mary McLeod Bethune will replace a statue of a Confederate general
- Cherry Blossom Forecast Update: When Will Washington, D.C. Reach Peak Bloom?
- San Francisco Votes to Remove Statue with Racist Depiction of Native AmericansThe monument shows a Mexican vaquero and Franciscan monk towering over a Native American man
- Search Continues for Last American Slave Ship After Recent Wreck Ruled OutThe Clotilda illegally transported 110 enslaved people from present-day Benin to Alabama more than 50 years after the U.S. outlawed the slave trade
- The female persuasionThe female persuasionby Meg WolitzerType: book_printbookPublisher: New York : Riverhead Books, 2018.My notes: none
- Fifty fiftyFifty fiftyby James Patterson; Candice FoxType: book_printbookPublisher: New York : Little, Brown & Company,  ©2018My notes: none
- Children of blood and boneChildren of blood and boneby Tomi AdeyemiType: book_printbookPublisher: New York : Henry Holt and Company, 2018. ©2018My notes: none
- Agent in placeAgent in placeby Mark GreaneyType: book_printbookPublisher: New York : Berkley, 2018.My notes: none
- Macbeth /
MacbethMacbeth / Macbethby Jo Nesbø; Don Bartlett; William ShakespeareType: book_printbookPublisher: New York : Hogarth, an imprint of the Crown Publishing Group, a division of Penguin Random House LLC,  ©2018My notes: none