Fairview City Library
Are you a patron of our library?
Then sign up for our free e-Book program
through OK Virtual Library!
Just talk to one of our staff
during normal business hours –
you can call, or come on in!
We’ll do our best to get you signed up!
If your device can access the internet,
you can go directly to the above link!
Put the Libby App on your device and get OK Virtual Library books!
Get the App – OverDrive!
May not be available on some devices.
Directions for accessing OK Virtual Library:
1. Click on the OK Virtual Library link at the top of the page, or type it into your browser’s address bar. This will take you to the OK Virtual Library, and your free e-Books.
2. Click on the ‘Sign In’ text located in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. You will be taken to a screen with a drop down menu; select ‘Fairview City Library,’ and click ‘Go’ to be taken to the next screen.
4. You are now in the sign in screen. In the spaces provided, enter your ‘Library Card Number’ and your ‘PIN.’ Your ‘PIN’ is your password. Click ‘Sign In.’
5. You may immediately begin browsing!
Helpful tips for navigating OK Virtual Library:
-You can access your ‘Checkouts’, “Holds’, & ‘Settings’ by clicking on the ‘Account’ icon.
-You may check out up to six items, and place up to six items on hold.
-If you place a title on hold, you will be asked to provide an email address. When your title becomes available, you will be notified via email, and you will have 3 days to pick up your title. You can also choose to have the title automatically checked out to you when it is your turn.
-If you use Kindle or a Kindle App, accessing your Amazon account will be the final stage of the download process. Your book is still free! Early return of the title will be done through the ‘manage device’ page of your Amazon account.
-All books automatically expire on the date and at the time given on your bookshelf. You can adjust your checkout duration in the ‘Settings’ shelf on your account page in OK Virtual Library.
-Not all titles are renewable. Please see the Help page for instructions on how to renew a title.